Be a part of our team to give our valued customers the best services with Mondoze’s range of outstanding products and services.
Bring Out The Best Of You
Mondoze cultivates and emboldens your path to build a better version of your professional self. Stand among industry’s highly experienced experts and be part of the team responsible for constantly innovating and driving Mondoze as Malaysia’s leading web hosting provider.
We are currently looking for digital-technology experts or enthusiasts to fill in the role of:
Are you responsible for creating remarkably beautiful websites, conceptualize and implement creative ideas as well as visual elements to suit the customers’ branding? We would love to talk to you if your portfolio includes clean, modern, responsive websites with excellent navigational structures and detailed linking. Especially if you stay current with the latest in web design and development trends, you’d be a great fit for this position. Responsibilities:
- Communicate with management on project updates and deliveries.
- Create the look and feel for websites, which involves developing a graphic design that effectively communicates the ideas being promoted by the website
- To develop conceptual ideas into graphic concepts and final deliverables when required
- Effective at conceptual brainstorming with department heads and other team members
- Produce creative design solutions with high visual impact
- Generate creative ideas for content, user interfaces, print/online marketing tools
- Undertake research and development in related areas and to assist the organization in unique web product development
- Design, develop and maintenance of client private label websites, portals and web-based application interfaces
- Ensure all projects are completed in an agreed timeline
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Creative, innovative with passion to excel in the area of creative design
- Able to work independently and manage own workload under deadlines
- Strong interest in multimedia technologies, knowledge of scripting, stylesheet and/or Liferay Portal framework is added advantages
- Able to guide or train junior designers in related design works
- Able to work in a team environment
Visual Communications Intern
Mondoze is on the lookout for strongly creative individuals, with a terrific eye for catching action. Extra brownie points if you have experience handling semi-professional equipment and/or publish exciting, original content on social media – because that’s where we need you.
- Manual dexterity, physical mobility and some physical strength/stamina
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Organization to manage their time efficiently
- Ability to capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Enough patience to wait for the perfect shot
- Energy and determination
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up and fix video, audio, lighting or other production equipment
- Understanding of post-production techniques
- Passion—you must be all about getting the shot
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, creative, and team-oriented individual who can accomplish specific duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working with and under mentorship of Creative Director or collaborative team to produce a visual marketing campaign.
- Serve as photographer and videographer including pre and post production, editing, selecting, archiving and distribution for internal and external needs.
- Calibrating, troubleshoot and maintain equipment, cleaning and disassembling hardware and general care of equipment provided.
- Setting up and tearing down cameras, responsible for recording equipment to create content for website and social media platforms including interviews, events and activities.
- Manage and produce visual communications materials not limited to photography, video production and branding.
Are you a passionate, creative and multi-talented designer? Ready to unleash your inner Draper? Mondoze is exploring the new frontier of marketing and in need of a visionary and Imaginator, someone who is both creative and technically inclined. Enthusiastic to use both these attributes and make ideas come to life. Not just an artsy bum who smokes five packs a day, but a real designer with deep understanding and application of skills and imagination. Believe in the power of ideas? Submit your curriculum vitae if you think you can handle;
- Visual Design – Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials. Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- UI/UX – Applying interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a positive and cohesive user experience.
- Print Design – Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software. Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- CSS/HTML – Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for promo illustrations, corporate branding, websites and social media content.
- Being resourceful – Contributing to team efforts by providing input and accomplishing tasks as required.
- Communication Skills – Communicating with team members and clients about layout and design.
- Time-Management Skills – Designers to require a certain amount of time to accomplish certain tasks. Thus, you must be able to curate your project timeline accordingly before submitting and reviewing final layouts, and suggesting improvements when necessary.
We have a position available for an energetic, passionate young salesperson. If you are a people person, likes chatting up customers and want to be part of a rapid-growing IT company, then Mondoze is THE place for you. At Mondoze, we have a fresh and dynamic team consistently ready to take on new challenges. We invite talented and motivated individuals to join our team and take on these challenges together.
- Develop relationships with potential and existing customers via email and online community engagement.
- Gather and source new business leads to promote web hosting solutions.
- Provide support to enhance customer retention.
- Provide general customer support to existing and potential customers.
- Upsell and cross-sell to existing customer database.
- Prepare quotations and process new orders.
- Conduct outbound sales activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in a sales environment is preferable but not essential.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Must be target-oriented, self-motivated and passionate to achieve beyond expectation.
- Must be proactive and have a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamworking skills.
- Ready to conduct cold-call activities.
- Ready to experiment with new sales strategies and methodologies.
From healthy work-life balance, dynamic environment to friendly, supportive team mates – We offer on-site training, fantastic benefits, and serious career opportunities, along with amenities and perks to make coming to work a blast.